Make $1000-$2000 in a Half Day
for Your Team or Group with a Bottle Drive!
Doing a bottle drive is easy money!
Whether you are buying sports equipment, planning a trip, or supporting a charity, you’ll find that a bottle drive is a fun and easy way to raise money. In fact, the average bottle drive raises between $1,000 and $2,000. Some groups have even made over $8,000. Not bad for a half day’s work.
- Free bottle pickup available.
- Complete instructions provided.
- Full Refund.
- Over $7,000 to win with our current contest. Register Here
- Flyer Template and bags provided.
- Fun and profitable!
Bottle Drive Sign Up
Call 250-727-7480 during business hours to book a bottle drive or fill out the form below.
- Register now for a chance to WIN $3,000, $1,000, or $500 Fill Out The Form,
- For more information please see Bottle Drive Contest Details
- Online Booking Form or phone: 250-727-7480
- Bottle Drive Information Sheet.pdf
- Mega Bag Glass Count Sheet.pdf
- Beer Bottle Stacking Guide.pdf
- Sort and Tally Form.pdf
- Bottle Drive Flyers.pdf
- Bottle Drive Flyers.xls (excel)
- Bottle Drive Tips
- What do you do with the leftover product from the bottle drive?.pdf
- If you would like to book a FREE BOTTLE DRIVE PICKUP: Please book well in advance as we schedule on a first come, first serve basis.
- Typically pickups occur in the afternoon on weekends between NOON and 6PM.
- If you have a place to store your bottles we can also pick them up during the week with advance notice.
- We will pay you a FULL REFUND on all of your containers.
- If you are taking your own bottles to our depots and will have a large/multiple load(s), please call ahead so we can better serve you.
- We take all ready to drink beverage containers that are sold in BC, including drink boxes, gable top containers and glass bottles.
- We take milk and soy product containers. However, we do not give refunds for them as no deposit is paid on them.
- The containers must be recognizable and with labels (no home brew containers).
- The refunds are according to size, but you must separate all types of materials.
1 litre and under = 5¢
Over 1 litre = 20¢
1 litre and under = 10¢
Over 1 litre = 20¢
SORTING INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR BOTTLE DRIVE
Please sort & organize into the following categories (we’ll supply bags):