About The Bottle Depot
- All of the depots on this website are part of Adanac Recovery Ltd, the largest beverage container recycler on Vancouver Island.
- Our first depot opened March 10, 1995 with one employee, and since then we’ve expanded to three depots with over 40 employees.
- We support many community fund raisers and have provided financial support to various sports teams and organizations. We have contributed to Santa’s Anonymous for over ten years and have helped The Land Conservancy. We also support the Saanich Junior B Braves and the Peninsula Panthers Hockey Club. And for the past ten years we have helped students at Camosun College with an annual bursary.
- We are locally owned and operated and are proud that our depots are having a profoundly positive impact on the environment and landfill sites.
- Last year our depots collected over 425,000 cubic feet of material. That’s enough to cover the ice surface of the Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre 27 stories (270 feet) high! That’s a lot of room saved at the landfill!